ADMLink ESD (Electronic Software Distribution) enables Administrators to automate process of Software Installation, Version upgrade and have up-do-date information on software Inventory.
This product is about ease-of-use and saving your time. It is not an easy task to roll out an application in your enterprise. If you spend most of your day going from desk to desk with a CD to install or upgrade desktop software, this product is for you. It gives you control on what and where needs to be installed, what prerequisites each software has, and manage whole process from one single console. Scheduled your installation jobs for after-hours or for immediate execution. View installation logs from same console. Report to your boss that rollout is completed. Have time for other things.
Defining Product Catalog
- Ability to define multi-level hierarchy of Products, versions and multiple configurations;
- Defining Hardware and Software Dependencies, including target OS;
- Separation of Product definition from Package definition (copy of the installation package);
- Support for Before and After scripts;
- Extensive scripting language to customize and reuse configurations;
- Support for MSI-based installs, setup-based installs and script-based installs.
Working with computer groups
- Ability to combine computers to groups (e.g., Sales);
- Nested groups (e.g. Sales Support in Sales);
- Support for dynamic groups based on inventory information (Queries). E.g, all computers from a domain.
- Immediate or scheduled at particular time;
- Select one or many products to install;
- Computer Groups or Queries as target;
- Progress status;
- Log from each computer.
ESD Server-Agent infrastructure
- TCP/IP, HTTP or FTP;
- Supports multiple Repository locations to optimize disc usage;
- Multiple modes of install to optimize network usage.
- Integration with ADMLink Network Inventory (NI).
ADMLink ESD is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-07-20. The program can be installed on Windows.
ADMLink ESD (version 1.81.2) has a file size of 16.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 57 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.